Soundtrack Music Festival is located at Kinsmen Park on Walterdale Hill, right under the scenic High Level Bridge. Volume 3 is expanding to TWO DAYS in the park on Friday June 26 & Saturday June 27, 2019.
We’re working hard on delivering the best lineup that Soundtrack has seen yet – stay tuned for more announcements to come soon. Single day tickets and weekend passes will be available for purchase online.
Children aged 5 and under are free and do not require a ticket; they must be accompanied by a legal parent or guardian with a ticket. All children aged 5 and under must be registered at the Box Office at the main gates before entering the festival grounds.
There will be many amazing local food vendors (with plenty of gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian options), local art vendors, extra washroom facilities, alcohol service for those 18 years of age and older (the site is fully licensed!), and ATMs all available for you right in the festival grounds.
There is a very limited number of picnic tables and small bleachers in the park…and plenty of lovely grass! We will have designated areas where you can lay down a blanket or towel and take a break from all the dancing! Soundtrack Music Festival is not responsible for any lost or stolen items; leave your home base unattended at your own risk. Folding chairs, lawn chairs or festival chairs of any kind will NOT be permitted on-site.
There is no designated area for kids this year at Soundtrack. In the case of lost children, please report to the Information tent by the entrance of the festival grounds.
There is absolutely NO festival parking on-site or at the Kinsmen Sports Centre for festival-goers; only vehicles with proper accreditation will be allowed in. Soundtrack Shuttle Service will be launching along with ticket sales – stay tuned for schedules and pricing.
There’s no camping on site, but lots of great hotel choices in Edmonton within walking distance, a short cab or near our shuttle stops! Check back for hotel partner deals and savings.
Yes – the full site is licensed! Alcohol service for those 18 years of age and older (with valid government issued ID) will run for the entire event; last call at 10:00pm. Minors found consuming or carrying alcohol will be escorted off the site without refund and will be referred to the Edmonton Police Service for further action. Intoxicated patrons may be asked to leave the festival site at the discretion of security staff. Please remember to drink responsibly. Upon entering the grounds, before purchasing or drinking any alcoholic beverages, please make sure to get an 18+ Age Verified wristband.
On site at Soundtrack Music Festival cannabis will be treated the same as tobacco; it must be consumed in the designated smoking area – no minors and no alcohol allowed. Standard laws apply in regards to carrying, selling or illegal use of the product which will be governed by the Edmonton Police Service.
- Sealed bottles of water (under 1L)
- Refillable water bottle (there is a water fill station on site)
- Snacks (in clear plastic wrap or ziplock bags for security purposes please)
- Bug spray
- Blanket/towel/tarp to sit on (under 6′ square)
- Light jacket for the evening
- Umbrella (under 6′ in diameter and no pointed or metal tips)
- Stroller or small collapsible wagon for kids
Management/security reserves the right to prohibit entry to persons and/or items based on festival rules and their discretion. All guests and their belongings will be subject to search prior to entering the festival site.
- Alcohol (the site is fully licensed)
- Narcotics or illicit drugs
- Glass containers or glass of any kind
- Hard-sided coolers
- Professional cameras, GoPros, selfie sticks or audio/video recording devices
- Folding chairs, lawn chairs, or festival chairs of any kind
- Tents or pole structures of any kind
- Umbrellas with pointed tips or umbrellas larger than 6′ in diameter
- Pets (service animals only)
- Weapons or anything that could resemble a weapon
- Noise makers, fireworks, multi-tools or any other potentially harmful items
Dangerous items can and will be confiscated at securities discretion. All guests and their belongings will be subject to search prior to entering the festival site.